There is a lot that you can achieve by outsourcing work to freelancers online.
In this article, I am going to show you:
-some of the things you can invest your money in to get a good return later down the road
-how you can use the services offered by freelancers to grow the ventures you invest your money in
What you can hire nonfiction writers to write for you
- Blog posts. So, articles you publish on your blog. This is one of the areas freelance clients spend a lot of money on.
- News stories
- How to manuals
- Business plans
The benefits of hiring freelance writers (or how people are building profitable business with the help of content Writers)
Blogs and websites.
Small businesses are hiring writers to help them rank for as many keywords as they possible can in their niche.
Since it is said that more and more people are doing their research online before buying a product or paying for a service, many business owners are seeing the need to create content that can help put them in front of these searchers.
The reasoning goes like this: if you can provide both the product (service) and answers to the questions prospects have, you increase your chances of snagging them as a customer by a significant percentage / margin.
People are building niche sites reviewing products and services in all manner of topics. And they are not doing all the work themselves. They depend on freelance writers to a degree – to do the following:
- research products
- write reviews of said products
- upload, format and publish the reviews to their websites or blogs (if they are not using virtual assistants).
They have worked out the numbers to enable them outsource content writing profitably.
You see this with sites that:
- only publish review content in all manner of categories – so general review sites.
- only publish review content in one niche.
- blogs and niche sites that publish a blend of review content and informational posts.
So, if you are looking for nonfiction writers to help you write reviews (which you can monetize with affiliate links), read on to learn how to outsource work to freelancers on Entity.co.ke.
Amazon Kindle publishing.
This is another area where freelance clients like to outsource work to writers.
So, for example you might find someone with a book listed on Amazon with their name on it (or a pen name), a book they probably didn’t write. They probably got a freelancer (who also happens to be an expert in the topic covered in the book) and outsourced the writing bit to them.
Here is how some freelance clients go about this:
- they narrow in on a topic they want to create a book on
- they conduct some research on Google Search and Amazon (to find and analyze similar products: books, online courses, services, ebooks, apps or other physical products)
- they then come up with a title and an outline
- they then find a freelancer to outsource the Kindle book writing work to
- and they pay the writer once they complete the work.
To accomplish this, some clients will usually:
- outsource the writing of tens of articles to a writer. Then once they get back the work, they tie it all to create a book to upload via the Kindle Publishing platform on Amazon.
- just tell a freelance writer that they are looking for someone to help them write a book and then outsource the work to the right content.
- order content for a niche site, then hire someone to later on write Kindle books for them based on their popular posts
Yeah, I know viral sites aren’t as big as they were a few years ago, but many of them still exist. And there are still many people out there who are still starting viral sites to make money online.
If you see opportunities in the viral sites space as well, you will want to hire help since sites of this type usually publish upwards of 3 or 4 articles per day.
Yes, we have all seen the different agencies advertising their services online.
- agencies selling content writing packages
- agencies selling guest post packages
- agencies selling outreach and link building packages
- agencies selling SEO services with some form of content creation tied to the packages they offer
Most of the times, you will find that even if these agencies have an in-house team dedicated to content creation, they rely a lot on freelance writers to help meet the content demands by their clients.
So, if you are interested in going down the route of being a digital marketing agency owner for small businesses in Kenya or some other part of the world, you can start using the help of freelancers as you slowly build your team. And then you can keep using their services even as you grow.
The process: how to hire nonfiction freelance writers on Entity
Once you know what you are looking for (articles, lead magnets, plans, reviews) and have the money to pay for it, you then start your search for someone who can deliver to your expectations.
On Entity.co.ke, there is a category dedicated to freelancers offering just content writing services to clients.
Check the listings in the category.
Narrow in on a writer or two and reply to their ad listings.
Once they message you back, talk to them. Tell them about what you need help. Gauge if they are a good fit from their responses (and by taking a look in their portfolio). Talk to them about your budget – how much you are willing to pay for the results they get you.
Agree on a turnaround time and let them get to work.
Once they finish, they will send you back the work. At this point you can request revisions (if necessary) and then pay them.
That is all.
If you don’t find listings that really go into specifics about what you are looking for, create your own listing and have freelance writers on the site contact you.
Be as detailed as possible in your ad.
Placing an ad on the site is free.