Hi. I am a freelance writer for hire. I would like to work with you if you are interested in having content created around topics such as blogging, WordPress, internet marketing, web hosting and small business.
If you run a business, blog or website that might be interested in outsourcing content writing (blog post writing, tutorial post writing and product review article creation especially) in any of the niches I have mentioned, get in touch with me.
I have experience writing articles in those areas on my own blog as well as other sites (owned by clients I have worked with before).
Examples of my work are available upon demand. I can send you links to some of the articles I have written and published on my blog. If you are interested to take a look at some of the other articles I have written for clients before, I can also give you Google Docs links to those as well.
Some of the things I can do for you when you hire me include:
- Research and write articles (with screenshots as well if it is a how to post).
- Source relevant images on free stock photography / graphics sites like Pixabay and Pexels for the articles I write.
- Upload the content to Google Docs (so you can easily export it to your WordPress backend with just a few clicks before hitting Publish).
- Upload the content to your WordPress dashboard (so you can just go in and review it before publishing the article to your site).
I can do articles that are 1000 words in length. I can also hit word counts of 2500+ words per post. I can write short posts as well as the long, in-depth and detailed posts preferred in some niches.
I accept payments via PayPal.
Usually I send an invoice to a client (on the amount we agree on) after sending the finished article over to them.
I am looking to work with you:
- If you run a website or blog publishing articles on WordPress self-hosted CMS, WordPress plugins, WordPress themes or WordPress hosting (reviews, tutorials or news).
- If you run a site in the blogging or web hosting space (so a site helping people start and grow their own properties).
- If you run a site publishing content on small businesses / marketing (a site helping people start or grow their businesses online or offline).
- If you run a product or service business that would be interested in the content I write (in the niches mentioned) for lead generation / SEO purposes.
Reply to this ad.
Let’s work something out.